Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (Audiobook) By Nightfall : 9780374299088
- Este debate está vacío.
6 noviembre, 2020 a las 15:33 #5140Austianna JacobsInvitado
by Michael Cunningham
- Characters: Peter Harris, Rebecca Harris
- Language: english
- Awards: Lambda Literary Award Nominee for Gay Fiction (2011), TLA Gaybie Award Nominee for Best Fiction (2011)
- Format: hardcover, 238 pages
- Author: Michael Cunningham
- Release date: September 28, 2010
- ISBN: 9780374299088 (0374299080)
- Places: New York City, New York
- Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- Genres: fiction, lgbt, contemporary, art, american, novels, gay
About The Book
Peter and Rebecca Harris: mid-forties denizens of Manhattan’s SoHo, nearing the apogee of committed careers in the arts — he a dealer, she an editor. With a spacious loft, a college-age daughter in Boston, and lively friends, they are admirable, enviable contemporary urbanites with every reason, it seems, to be happy. Then Rebecca’s much younger look-alike brother, Ethan (known in thefamily as Mizzy, “the mistake”), shows up for a visit. A beautiful, beguiling twenty-three-year-old with a history of drug problems, Mizzy is wayward, at loose ends, looking for direction. And in his presence, Peter finds himself questioning his artists, their work, his career — the entire world he has so carefully constructed.
Like his legendary, Pulitzer Prize — winning novel, The Hours, Michael Cunningham’s masterly new novel is a heartbreaking look at the way we live now. Full of shocks and aftershocks, it makes us think and feel deeply about the uses and meaning of beauty and the place of love in our lives.
Hardback ebook By Nightfall by Michael Cunningham buy PC. Online By Nightfall read on Books-a-Million. PDF book By Nightfall Michael Cunningham for PocketBook on Dymocks. FictionBook book By Nightfall download. FB2 By Nightfall Michael Cunningham buy cheap on Kindle on Kobo.6 noviembre, 2020 a las 15:53 #5142oxyserInvitado
A Soldier and A Liar – Caitlin Lochner – 9781250168245