Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (Audiobook) Compass
- Este debate está vacío.
10 noviembre, 2020 a las 8:36 #5710Charlotte EsquibelInvitado
by Mathias Énard, Charlotte Mandell
- Author: Mathias Énard, Charlotte Mandell
- ISBN: 9780811226622 (081122662X)
- Format: hardcover, 448 pages
- Publisher: New Directions
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, france, novels, contemporary, literature, roman, travel
- Release date: March 28, 2017
- Awards: Prix Goncourt (2015), BTBA Best Translated Book Award Nominee for Fiction Shortlist (2018), Preis der Leipziger Buchmesse for Übersetzung (2017), Premio Gregor von Rezzori-Città di Firenze (2017), Prix des prix littéraires Nominee (2015)
About The Book
As night falls over Vienna, Franz Ritter, an insomniac musicologist, takes to his sickbed with an unspecified illness and spends a restless night drifting between dreams and memories, revisiting the important chapters of his life: his ongoing fascination with the Middle East and his numerous travels to Istanbul, Aleppo, Damascus, and Tehran, as well as the various writers, artists, musicians, academics, orientalists, and explorers who populate this vast dreamscape. At the center of these memories is his elusive love, Sarah, a fiercely intelligent French scholar caught in the intricate tension between Europe and the Middle East.
With exhilarating prose and sweeping erudition, Mathias Énard pulls astonishing elements from disparate sources — nineteenth-century composers and esoteric orientalists, Balzac and Agatha Christie — and binds them together in a most magical way.
EPUB Compass by Mathias Énard buy Mac. FictionBook book Compass download on Book Depository. Hardcover ebook Compass Mathias Énard read.
PDF book Compass on iPhone on Kobo. Paperback Compass by Mathias Énard download on Barnes & Noble. FB2 ebook Compass read online for Kindle.
Hardback ebook Compass on PocketBook. MP3 book Compass Mathias Énard buy cheap on Walmart. Online Compass read for reader on Bookshop.10 noviembre, 2020 a las 9:07 #5713oxyserInvitado
The October Man – Ben Aaronovitch – 9781473224315