Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (Audiobook) Oedipus Rex by Sophocles
- Este debate está vacío.
6 noviembre, 2020 a las 16:01 #5143Andie KarcznerInvitado
(The Theban Plays, #1)
by Sophocles, J.E. Thomas
- Format: paperback, 75 pages
- Publisher: Prestwick House – (Literary Touchstone Classic)
- ISBN: 9781580495936 (1580495931)
- Release date: June 22, 2006
- Language: english
- Author: Sophocles, J.E. Thomas
- Series: The Theban Plays, #1
- Genres: classics, plays, fiction, drama, school, mythology, theatre, literature
- Places: Greece
- Characters: Oedipus, Tiresias, Creon, Jocasta (Greek Mythology), Sphinx (Greek mythology)
About The Book
«…what man wins more happiness than just its shape and the ruin when that shape collapses?»
Sophocles’ Oedipus Rex has never been surpassed for the raw and terrible power with which its hero struggles to answer the eternal question, «Who am I?» The play, a story of a king who acting entirely in ignorance kills his father and marries his mother, unfolds with shattering power; we are helplessly carried along with Oedipus towards the final, horrific truth.
To make Oedipus more accessible for the modern reader, our Prestwick House Literary Touchstone Classics includes a glossary of the more difficult words, as well as convenient sidebar notes to enlighten the reader on aspects that may be confusing or overlooked. We hope that the reader may, through this edition, more fully enjoy the beauty of the verse, the wisdom of the insights, and the impact of the drama.
Hardback Oedipus Rex download on PC. FictionBook book Oedipus Rex Sophocles on Kobo. EPUB ebook Oedipus Rex buy Mac on Amazon. MP3 Oedipus Rex by Sophocles read.6 noviembre, 2020 a las 16:36 #5145oxyserInvitado
Saint X by Alexis Schaitkin – 9781250219596