Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (Audiobook) The Dead of Night (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers)
- Este debate está vacío.
9 noviembre, 2020 a las 5:46 #5532Amy ChassnerInvitado
The Dead of Night
(The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #3)
by Peter Lerangis
- Characters: Amy Cahill, Dan Cahill
- Genres: adventure, mystery, fiction, childrens, fantasy, juvenile, action
- Author: Peter Lerangis
- Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
- Language: english
- Release date: March 6, 2012
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Middle Grade & Children’s (2012)
- Format: hardcover, 192 pages
- ISBN: 9780545298414 (0545298415)
- Series: The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #3
About The Book
A LIFE ON THE LINE
When seven members of his family were kidnapped by the Vespers, thirteen-year-old Dan Cahill knew he was in for the fight of his life. He knew he was up against an impossibly powerful enemy. And Dan knew the odds were that some of his family members wouldn’t make it.
But even as Dan steels himself to accept these facts, the unthinkable happens. The Vespers capture a blameless bystander — Dan’s best friend Atticus. With an innocent life on the line, Dan kicks off a frantic hunt that will take him from the back alleys of Prague to the rock caves of Turkey. But Dan better find Atticus fast. If he doesn’t, his best friend will surely die.
EPUB book The Dead of Night read online on Kobo. Online The Dead of Night Peter Lerangis download iPad. Paperback ebook The Dead of Night buy cheap.