Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett – ePUB download
- Este debate está vacío.
3 noviembre, 2020 a las 7:25 #4589Jessica DubinerInvitado
(Chasing Vermeer, #1)
by Blue Balliett, Brett Helquist
- Publisher: Scholastic Press
- Format: hardcover, 254 pages
- Series: Chasing Vermeer, #1
- Language: english
- Release date: June 1, 2004
- Genres: mystery, fiction, childrens, art, adventure, juvenile, school
- Awards: Book Sense Book of the Year Award for Children’s Literature (2005), Agatha Award for Best Childrens Young Adult (2004), Texas Bluebonnet Award Nominee (2005), Edgar Award for Best Juvenile (2005), Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award Nominee (2007)
- Author: Blue Balliett, Brett Helquist
- Places: Chicago, Illinois, Illinois
- ISBN: 9780439372947 (0439372941)
- Characters: Calder Pillay, Petra Andalee, Tommy Segovia
About The Book
When a book of unexplainable occurrences brings Petra Andalee and Calder Pillay together, strange things start to happen: seemingly unrelated events connect, an eccentric old woman seeks their company, and an invaluable Vermeer painting disappears. Before they know it, the two find themselves at the center of an international art scandal, where no one — neighbors, parents, teachers — is spared from suspicion. As Petra and Calder are drawn clue by clue into a mysterious labyrinth, they must draw on their powers of intuition, their problem-solving skills, and their knowledge of Vermeer. Can they decipher a crime that has left even the FBI baffled?
TXT book Chasing Vermeer on iPhone. MP3 ebook Chasing Vermeer Blue Balliett read on Walmart. FictionBook Chasing Vermeer buy.