(ePUB) Look How Happy I’m Making You by Polly Rosenwaike – 9780385544030

Inicio Foros OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte (ePUB) Look How Happy I’m Making You by Polly Rosenwaike – 9780385544030

• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #4925 Responder
    Achrijoli Brown
    Invitado

Look How Happy I’m Making You
    by Polly Rosenwaike

Look How Happy I’m Making You – CLICK HERE

• Genres: fiction, parenting, contemporary, adult, womens
    • ISBN: 9780385544030 (0385544030)
    • Author: Polly Rosenwaike
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 256 pages
    • Publisher: Doubleday Books
    • Release date: March 19, 2019

About The Book

A candid, ultimately buoyant debut story collection about the realities of the «baby years,» whether you’re having one or not.

The women in Polly Rosenwaike’s Look How Happy I’m Making You want to be mothers, or aren’t sure they want to be mothers, or — having recently given birth — are overwhelmed by what they’ve wrought. Sharp and unsettling, wry and moving in its portrayal of love, friendship, and family, this collection expands the conversation about some of women’s most intimate experiences.

One woman struggling with infertility deals with the news that her sister is pregnant. Another woman nervous about her biological clock «forgets» to take her birth control and confronts the reality of becoming a single parent. A new mother with postpartum depression finds comfort with a much younger man. A psychologist who studies infant laughter faces her best friend’s tragedy.

Together, these twelve empathetic stories reveal pregnancy and new motherhood in all its anxiety and absurdity, darkness and wonder.

FB2 ebook Look How Happy I’m Making You buy for Android. Hardback book Look How Happy I’m Making You Polly Rosenwaike on Booktopia. MOBI Look How Happy I’m Making You by Polly Rosenwaike download reader on Audible. EPUB book Look How Happy I’m Making You read online.

FictionBook ebook Look How Happy I’m Making You by Polly Rosenwaike buy cheap on iOS on Dymocks. PDF Look How Happy I’m Making You download. MP3 Look How Happy I’m Making You iPhone on IndieBound. Online ebook Look How Happy I’m Making You Polly Rosenwaike read.

Hardcover book Look How Happy I’m Making You read. TXT Look How Happy I’m Making You by Polly Rosenwaike download for PocketBook on Kobo. Paperback ebook Look How Happy I’m Making You Polly Rosenwaike on iPad. FictionBook book Look How Happy I’m Making You buy on Amazon.

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: (ePUB) Look How Happy I’m Making You by Polly Rosenwaike – 9780385544030
Tu información: