Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (ePUB) Paradise Lost by John Milton | 9780140424393
- Este debate está vacío.
5 noviembre, 2020 a las 2:15 #4937Reunion OldhamInvitado
by John Milton, John Leonard
- Author: John Milton, John Leonard
- Language: english
- Places: Heaven, Hell, Eden
- Characters: Michael (angel), Belial, Belzebub, Eve (Bible), Jesus
- Awards: Ignatz Award Nominee for Outstanding Artist (2017)
- ISBN: 9780140424393 (0140424393)
- Publisher: Penguin Classics
- Genres: classics, poetry, fiction, literature, religion, fantasy, philosophy, school, epic
- Release date: February 27, 2003
- Format: paperback, 453 pages
About The Book
John Milton’s Paradise Lost is one of the greatest epic poems in the English language. It tells the story of the Fall of Man, a tale of immense drama and excitement, of rebellion and treachery, of innocence pitted against corruption, in which God and Satan fight a bitter battle for control of mankind’s destiny. The struggle rages across three worlds — heaven, hell, and earth — as Satan and his band of rebel angels plot their revenge against God. At the center of the conflict are Adam and Eve, who are motivated by all too human temptations but whose ultimate downfall is unyielding love.
Marked by Milton’s characteristic erudition, Paradise Lost is a work epic both in scale and, notoriously, in ambition. For nearly 350 years, it has held generation upon generation of audiences in rapt attention, and its profound influence can be seen in almost every corner of Western culture.
Hardcover ebook Paradise Lost buy for reader on Bookshop. TXT Paradise Lost John Milton read online. Paperback book Paradise Lost by John Milton on iOS on Barnes & Noble. PDF book Paradise Lost download. MP3 Paradise Lost John Milton read iPhone.5 noviembre, 2020 a las 2:41 #4938oxyserInvitado
Things in Jars by Jess Kidd – 9781982121280