Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (ePUB) Poison Study (Poison Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder | 9780778324331
- Este debate está vacío.
9 noviembre, 2020 a las 11:38 #5581Angela MarshallInvitado
(Poison Study, #1)
by Maria V. Snyder
- ISBN: 9780778324331 (0778324338)
- Format: paperback, 427 pages
- Publisher: Mira
- Author: Maria V. Snyder
- Places: Ixia
- Characters: Valek, Maren, Commander Ambrose, Janco, Yelena Zaltana
- Genres: fantasy, romance, magic, fiction, paranormal, adventure
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2006), RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for First Book (2006), Compton Crook Award (2006)
- Release date: March 1, 2007
- Series: Poison Study, #1
- Language: english
About The Book
Choose: A quick death… or slow poison…
About to be executed for murder, Yelena is offered an extraordinary reprieve. She’ll eat the best meals, have rooms in the palace — and risk assassination by anyone trying to kill the Commander of Ixia.
And so Yelena chooses to become a food taster. But the chief of security, leaving nothing to chance, deliberately feeds her Butterfly’s Dust — and only by appearing for her daily antidote will she delay an agonizing death from the poison.
As Yelena tries to escape her new dilemma, disasters keep mounting. Rebels plot to seize Ixia and Yelena develops magical powers she can’t control. Her life is threatened again and choices must be made. But this time the outcomes aren’t so clear…
Paperback ebook Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. TXT book Poison Study buy cheap on Kindle on Bookshop. EPUB Poison Study download for iOS. FictionBook Poison Study Maria V. Snyder read on Audible. MP3 ebook Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder read online.