Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (ePUB) The Martian (The Martian)
- Este debate está vacío.
4 noviembre, 2020 a las 3:18 #4798Andie JanetteInvitado
(The Martian, #1)
by Andy Weir
- Series: The Martian, #1
- Release date: February 11, 2014
- ISBN: 9780804139021 (0804139024)
- Genres: fiction, adventure, space, adult, thriller, humor, survival
- Awards: Kurd-Laßwitz-Preis for Bestes ausländisches Werk (2015), John W. Campbell Memorial Award Nominee for Best Science Fiction Novel (2015), Audie Award for Science Fiction (2015), ALA Alex Award (2015), Premio Ignotus for Mejor novela extranjera (Best Foreign Novel) (2015)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Crown
- Characters: Mark Watney, Venkat Kapoor, Melissa Lewis, Rick Martinez, Beth Johanssen
- Author: Andy Weir
- Format: hardcover, 384 pages
- Places: Mars, Houston, Texas
About The Book
Six days ago, astronaut Mark Watney became one of the first people to walk on Mars.
Now, he’s sure he’ll be the first person to die there.
After a dust storm nearly kills him and forces his crew to evacuate while thinking him dead, Mark finds himself stranded and completely alone with no way to even signal Earth that he’s alive — and even if he could get word out, his supplies would be gone long before a rescue could arrive.
Chances are, though, he won’t have time to starve to death. The damaged machinery, unforgiving environment, or plain-old “human error” are much more likely to kill him first.
But Mark isn’t ready to give up yet. Drawing on his ingenuity, his engineering skills — and a relentless, dogged refusal to quit — he steadfastly confronts one seemingly insurmountable obstacle after the next. Will his resourcefulness be enough to overcome the impossible odds against him?
Hardback ebook The Martian by Andy Weir buy on IndieBound. EPUB book The Martian download iPhone. FB2 The Martian on Kobo.
FictionBook ebook The Martian Andy Weir read online on reader. MP3 The Martian download on Bookshop. MOBI book The Martian by Andy Weir read for PocketBook.