Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (ePUB) The Poacher’s Son (Mike Bowditch, #1) by Paul Doiron
- Este debate está vacío.
8 noviembre, 2020 a las 7:02 #5382Bonita MarshallInvitado
The Poacher’s Son
(Mike Bowditch, #1)
by Paul Doiron
- Language: english
- Release date: May 11, 2010
- Places: Maine
- Format: hardcover, 324 pages
- Genres: mystery, fiction, thriller, crime, suspense, adult, nature
- Author: Paul Doiron
- Publisher: Minotaur Books
- Awards: Barry Award for Best First Novel (2011), Macavity Award Nominee for Best First Mystery Novel (2011), Anthony Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2011), ITW Thriller Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2011), Edgar Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2011)
- Series: Mike Bowditch, #1
- ISBN: 9780312558468 (0312558465)
About The Book
Game warden Mike Bowditch returns home one evening to find a cryptic message on his answering machine from his father, Jack, who he hasn’t heard from in two years. The next morning Mike gets a call from the police: a beloved local cop has been killed and his father is their prime suspect.
Coming to terms with his haunted past and desperate for answers, Mike and a retired warden pilot journey deep into the Maine wilderness to clear his father’s name and find out why Jack is on the run. But the only way for Mike to save his father is to find the real killer before the killer finds him.
EPUB book The Poacher’s Son by Paul Doiron buy cheap for Android on Dymocks. Online ebook The Poacher’s Son. TXT The Poacher’s Son read on iPhone. Hardcover book The Poacher’s Son Paul Doiron download on Amazon. FB2 The Poacher’s Son by Paul Doiron.