Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (FB2) Better Than Before (Better Than Before, #1) by Gretchen Rubin
- Este debate está vacío.
4 noviembre, 2020 a las 23:50 #4921Lyn HulseyInvitado
Better Than Before
Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives
(Better Than Before, #1)
by Gretchen Rubin
- Language: english
- Release date: March 17, 2015
- Format: hardcover, 298 pages
- Series: Better Than Before, #1
- Publisher: Crown
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Nonfiction (2015)
- ISBN: 9780385348614 (0385348614)
- Genres: psychology, productivity, health, business, adult, unfinished
- Author: Gretchen Rubin
About The Book
New York Times Bestseller
Washington Post Bestseller
The author of the blockbuster New York Times bestsellers, The Happiness Project and Happier at Home, tackles the critical question: How do we change?
Gretchen Rubin’s answer: through habits. Habits are the invisible architecture of everyday life. It takes work to make a habit, but once that habit is set, we can harness the energy of habits to build happier, stronger, more productive lives.
So if habits are a key to change, then what we really need to know is: How do we change our habits?
Better than Before answers that question. It presents a practical, concrete framework to allow readers to understand their habits — and to change them for good. Infused with Rubin’s compelling voice, rigorous research, and easy humor, and packed with vivid stories of lives transformed, Better than Before explains the (sometimes counter-intuitive) core principles of habit formation.
Along the way, Rubin uses herself as guinea pig, tests her theories on family and friends, and answers readers’ most pressing questions — oddly, questions that other writers and researchers tend to ignore:
• Why do I find it tough to create a habit for something I love to do?
• Sometimes I can change a habit overnight, and sometimes I can’t change a habit, no matter how hard I try. Why?
• How quickly can I change a habit?
• What can I do to make sure I stick to a new habit?
• How can I help someone else change a habit?
• Why can I keep habits that benefit others, but can’t make habits that are just for me?
Whether readers want to get more sleep, stop checking their devices, maintain a healthy weight, or finish an important project, habits make change possible. Reading just a few chapters of Better Than Before will make readers eager to start work on their own habits — even before they’ve finished the book.
Paperback book Better Than Before Gretchen Rubin buy. Online ebook Better Than Before read online on Mac on Barnes & Noble. PDF Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin on Book Depository. Hardcover book Better Than Before download for iPhone.
EPUB Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin download on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook Better Than Before read Kindle. FB2 book Better Than Before Gretchen Rubin on Audible. MOBI ebook Better Than Before buy cheap for iOS.
TXT Better Than Before download on PC on Books-a-Million. MP3 book Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin. Hardback Better Than Before Gretchen Rubin buy cheap on Kobo. FictionBook ebook Better Than Before read online Android.4 noviembre, 2020 a las 23:56 #4922oxyserInvitado
Fly Flies • Ziggy Hanaor • 9781908714619