(FB2) I Capture the Castle | 9780312181109

Inicio Foros OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte (FB2) I Capture the Castle | 9780312181109

• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #4656 Responder
    Ann Rush
    Invitado

I Capture the Castle
    by Dodie Smith

I Capture the Castle • CLICK HERE

• Genres: classics, fiction, romance, historical, novels
    • Release date: March 31, 1998
    • ISBN: 9780312181109 (0312181108)
    • Places: Suffolk, England, Godsend Castle, Suffolk, England
    • Format: hardcover, 408 pages
    • Author: Dodie Smith
    • Publisher: Wyatt Book
    • Characters: Cassandra Mortmain, Rose Mortmain, James Mortmain, Topaz Mortmain, Thomas Mortmain
    • Language: english

About The Book

Through six turbulent months of 1934, 17-year-old Cassandra Mortmain keeps a journal, filling three notebooks with sharply funny yet poignant entries about her home, a ruined Suffolk castle, and her eccentric and penniless family. By the time the last diary shuts, there have been great changes in the Mortmain household, not the least of which is that Cassandra is deeply, hopelessly, in love.

Paperback I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith read on Books-a-Million. MOBI book I Capture the Castle download Android. FictionBook ebook I Capture the Castle for Mac. EPUB book I Capture the Castle Dodie Smith buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.

TXT I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith on iOS on Powells. Online ebook I Capture the Castle buy. Hardcover ebook I Capture the Castle read online. PDF book I Capture the Castle Dodie Smith download on PC on Dymocks.

MP3 I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith read for PocketBook on Booktopia. Hardback I Capture the Castle download. FB2 book I Capture the Castle Dodie Smith on Amazon. Paperback ebook I Capture the Castle buy iPad.

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: (FB2) I Capture the Castle | 9780312181109
Tu información: