Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (FB2) Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes
- Este debate está vacío.
26 octubre, 2020 a las 18:47 #3746Joel JacobsInvitado
Out of the Blue
A Journal for Finding Your Way from Depression to Happiness
by Nadia Hayes
- Author: Nadia Hayes
- Format: paperback, 128 pages
- ISBN: 9781250270597 (1250270596)
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Castle Point Books)
- Release date: August 11, 2020
About The Book
Daily journaling for a brighter, happier you
When clouds of melancholy roll in, take a step forward to come Out of the Blue. In this comforting journal you’ll find helpful ways, large and small, to take control of sadness and move into a more positive mindset. The little choices you make each day — including spending time journaling — can help bring warmth, light, and positivity into your world. Out of the Blue is designed to guide you through your sadness and worries to a brighter path ahead.
• More than 120 pages of ideas and inspiration will help you reclaim happiness
• A no-judgment space to release all that you’re holding inside
• Find new joy, gratitude, and meaning in the everyday moments of your life
With Out of the Blue, you can get into the habit of processing your emotions and turning your face to the sun. You’ll feel happier, healthier, and more hopeful!
TXT ebook Out of the Blue Nadia Hayes buy for Kindle. FB2 Out of the Blue read online on Booktopia. Paperback book Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes download on Mac on Kobo.
Hardback Out of the Blue. MOBI book Out of the Blue Nadia Hayes read. EPUB ebook Out of the Blue download PC on IndieBound.
Hardcover book Out of the Blue on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes buy cheap on iPad. Online ebook Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes PocketBook.