Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (FB2) The Body in the Library (Miss Marple, #3) · 9781579126261
- Este debate está vacío.
5 noviembre, 2020 a las 5:12 #4953Myrtle CampbellInvitado
The Body in the Library
(Miss Marple, #3)
by Agatha Christie
- Places: St. Mary Mead, England, Devon, England
- Author: Agatha Christie
- Series: Miss Marple, #3
- Publisher: Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers
- Characters: Inspector Slack, Conway Jefferson, Ruby Keene, Adelaide Jefferson, Mark Gaskell
- Release date: September 1, 2006
- Genres: mystery, fiction, crime, classics, detective, adult
- Format: hardcover, 191 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781579126261 (157912626X)
About The Book
It’s seven in the morning. The Bantrys wake to find the body of a young woman in their library. She is wearing evening dress and heavy make-up, which is now smeared across her cheeks.
But who is she? How did she get there? And what is the connection with another dead girl, whose charred remains are later discovered in an abandoned quarry?
The respectable Bantrys invite Miss Marple to solve the mystery… before tongues start to wag.
FB2 ebook The Body in the Library download for PocketBook on Books-a-Million. Paperback The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie read online. Hardcover book The Body in the Library Agatha Christie buy on Amazon. EPUB The Body in the Library iPhone.
PDF ebook The Body in the Library Agatha Christie read on iOS. MOBI book The Body in the Library buy cheap on Audible. Hardback The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie download on Walmart. FictionBook ebook The Body in the Library for iPad.