Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (FB2) The Declaration (The Declaration, #1) – 9781599901190
- Este debate está vacío.
8 noviembre, 2020 a las 13:38 #5445Reunion LockeInvitado
(The Declaration, #1)
by Gemma Malley
- Places: Bloomsbury, England
- ISBN: 9781599901190 (1599901196)
- Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
- Genres: dystopia, fiction, romance, fantasy, teen, futuristic, adventure
- Release date: October 2, 2007
- Format: hardcover, 320 pages
- Series: The Declaration, #1
- Author: Gemma Malley
- Language: english
- Awards: Carnegie Medal Nominee (2009)
- Characters: Anna Covey, Mrs. Margaret Pincent, Peter Tomlinsin
About The Book
In the year 2140, it is illegal to be young. Children are all but extinct. The world is a better place. Longevity drugs are a fountain of youth. Sign the Declaration, agree not to have children and you too can live forever. Refuse, and you will live as an outcast. For the children born outside the law, it only gets worse — Surplus status. Not everyone thinks Longevity is a good thing, but you better be clear what side you’re on… Surplus Anna is about to find out what happens when you can’t decide if you should cheat the law or cheat death.
Paperback ebook The Declaration download on Kindle on Books-a-Million. EPUB The Declaration Gemma Malley buy cheap. TXT book The Declaration by Gemma Malley read online.
Hardcover book The Declaration Android on Amazon. MOBI ebook The Declaration download for iPad. Hardback The Declaration Gemma Malley on Dymocks.