Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (FB2) Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter – 9781423147954
- Este debate está vacío.
9 noviembre, 2020 a las 4:52 #5530Cherie BrownInvitado
(Heist Society, #2)
by Ally Carter
- Places: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, New York City, New York, Austria
- Release date: June 21, 2011
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Series: Heist Society, #2
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2011)
- Author: Ally Carter
- Genres: mystery, contemporary, romance, fiction, adventure, teen, crime
- Characters: Gabrielle, Simon, Katarina Bishop, W. W. Hale the Fifth
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 298 pages
- ISBN: 9781423147954 (1423147952)
About The Book
Katarina Bishop has worn a lot of labels in her short life. Friend. Niece. Daughter. Thief. But for the last two months she’s simply been known as the girl who ran the crew that robbed the greatest museum in the world. That’s why Kat isn’t surprised when she’s asked to steal the infamous Cleopatra Emerald so it can be returned to its rightful owners.
There are only three problems. First, the gem hasn’t been seen in public in thirty years. Second, since the fall of the Egyptian empire and the suicide of Cleopatra, no one who holds the emerald keeps it for long, and in Kat’s world, history almost always repeats itself. But it’s the third problem that makes Kat’s crew the most nervous and that is simply… the emerald is cursed.
Kat might be in way over her head, but she’s not going down without a fight. After all she has her best friend — the gorgeous Hale — and the rest of her crew with her as they chase the Cleopatra around the globe, dodging curses, realizing that the same tricks and cons her family has used for centuries are useless this time.
Which means, this time, Katarina Bishop is making up her own rules.
Paperback Uncommon Criminals download iPhone. MP3 ebook Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter on Powells. Hardcover book Uncommon Criminals Ally Carter read online on Mac on Kobo.