Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols – audiobook download : 9781416571735
- Este debate está vacío.
8 noviembre, 2020 a las 19:58 #5482Dave HulseyInvitado
Going Too Far
by Jennifer Echols
- Format: paperback, 245 pages
- Language: english
- Places: Alabama
- Release date: March 17, 2009
- ISBN: 9781416571735 (1416571736)
- Author: Jennifer Echols
- Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Best Young Adult Romance (2010), Aspen Gold Readers Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Romance (2010)
- Characters: Meg, Eric Ross, John After, Tiffany Hart, William Billingsley
- Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction
- Publisher: Pocket Books/MTV Books
About The Book
HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO?
All Meg has ever wanted is to get away. Away from high school. Away from her backwater town. Away from her parents who seem determined to keep her imprisoned in their dead-end lives. But one crazy evening involving a dare and forbidden railroad tracks, she goes way too far…and almost doesn’t make it back.
John made a choice to stay. To enforce the rules. To serve and protect. He has nothing but contempt for what he sees as childish rebellion, and he wants to teach Meg a lesson she won’t soon forget. But Meg pushes him to the limit by questioning everything he learned at the police academy. And when he pushes back, demanding to know why she won’t be tied down, they will drive each other to the edge — and over….
Online book Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols download for Mac on Dymocks. EPUB ebook Going Too Far. MOBI Going Too Far Jennifer Echols read online PocketBook on Books-a-Million.
Paperback book Going Too Far buy. TXT Going Too Far Jennifer Echols buy cheap. FictionBook ebook Going Too Far read on PC on IndieBound.