(MOBI) Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff]

Inicio Foros OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte (MOBI) Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff]

• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #4786 Responder
    Brenda Hawkins
    Invitado

Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff]
    (Tom Gates, #2)
    by Liz Pichon

📕 Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] — Read More 📕

• Author: Liz Pichon
    • Series: Tom Gates, #2
    • Publisher: Scholastic UK
    • Format: paperback, 341 pages
    • ISBN: 9781407124407 (1407124404)
    • Genres: childrens, humor, school, comedy, fiction, family
    • Release date: September 1, 2011
    • Language: english

About The Book

‘No school for two whole weeks! (Yeah!) I can forget all about lessons (and irritating things like Marcus Meldrew). And concentrate on good stuff like: Inventing new ways to annoy my sister Delia. (So many). Unfortunately a couple of small problems called the dentist and my big weirdo sister, Delia, seem to be getting in the way of my plans…’.

TXT book Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] by Liz Pichon buy on Amazon. EPUB ebook Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] download iPad. Paperback Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] Liz Pichon read online on Walmart.

MOBI book Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] for PocketBook. Hardcover Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff]. Online ebook Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] Liz Pichon read on PC on Barnes & Noble.

FictionBook Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] download reader on Bookshop. PDF book Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] by Liz Pichon buy cheap. MP3 ebook Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] on IndieBound.

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: (MOBI) Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff]
Tu información: