Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (MOBI) LIFEL1K3 (LIFEL1K3, #1) by Jay Kristoff
- Este debate está vacío.
9 noviembre, 2020 a las 0:25 #5506Angi HoneycuttInvitado
by Jay Kristoff
- Format: hardcover, 402 pages
- Series: LIFEL1K3, #1
- Awards: Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2020), Aurealis Award for Best Science Fiction Novel (2018), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2018)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Genres: dystopia, fantasy, fiction, romance, adventure, robots
- Release date: May 29, 2018
- ISBN: 9781524713928 (1524713929)
- Author: Jay Kristoff
About The Book
It’s just another day on the Scrap: lose the last of your credits at the WarDome, dodge the gangs and religious fanatics, discover you can destroy electronics with your mind, stumble upon the deadliest robot ever built When Eve finds the ruins of an android boy named Ezekiel in the scrap pile she calls home, her entire world comes crashing down. With her best friend and her robotic sidekick in tow, she and Ezekiel will trek across deserts of irradiated glass, battle cyborg assassins, and scour abandoned megacities to save the ones she lovesand learn the dark secrets of her past.
TXT book LIFEL1K3 Jay Kristoff buy cheap on Android. MP3 ebook LIFEL1K3 on Dymocks. Hardcover LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff read online on Booktopia.