Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › (MOBI) Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides : 9780312422158
- Este debate está vacío.
2 noviembre, 2020 a las 22:14 #4457Myrtle CohenInvitado
by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Release date: September 16, 2003
- ISBN: 9780312422158 (0312422156)
- Author: Jeffrey Eugenides
- Publisher: Picador USA
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, lgbt, novels, classics, literature, queer, adult
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 529 pages
- Characters: Calliope Stephanides, Eleutherios Stephanides, Desdemona Stephanides, Sourmelina Zizmo, Miltiades Stephanides
- Awards: Pulitzer Prize for Fiction (2003), James Tait Black Memorial Prize Nominee for Fiction (2003), Ambassador Book Award for Fiction (2003), Audie Award for Fiction, Unabridged (2003)
- Places: Bursa, Izmir, Detroit, Michigan
About The Book
Middlesex tells the breathtaking story of Calliope Stephanides, and three generations of the Greek-American Stephanides family, who travel from a tiny village overlooking Mount Olympus in Asia Minor to Prohibition-era Detroit, witnessing its glory days as the Motor City and the race riots of 1967 before moving out to the tree-lined streets of suburban Grosse Pointe, Michigan. To understand why Calliope is not like other girls, she has to uncover a guilty family secret, and the astonishing genetic history that turns Callie into Cal, one of the most audacious and wondrous narrators in contemporary fiction. Lyrical and thrilling, Middlesex is an exhilarating reinvention of the American epic.
Hardback Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides buy on iPad. Paperback ebook Middlesex download on Books-a-Million. TXT book Middlesex read iOS.