My First Summer in the Sierra — PDF download

Inicio Foros OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte My First Summer in the Sierra — PDF download

• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #5601 Responder
    Michelle Crash
    Invitado

My First Summer in the Sierra
    by John Muir

📕 My First Summer in the Sierra ~ Click Here 📕

• Places: Yosemite National Park, California
    • Genres: nature, travel, memoir, classics, adventure, biography, environment, history, outdoors
    • ISBN: 9780486437354 (0486437353)
    • Author: John Muir
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Publisher: Dover Publications
    • Release date: November 17, 2004

About The Book

In the summer of 1869, John Muir, a young Scottish immigrant, joined a crew of shepherds in the foothills of California’s Sierra Nevada Mountains. The diary he kept while tending sheep formed the heart of this book and eventually lured thousands of Americans to visit Yosemite country.

First published in 1911, My First Summer in the Sierra incorporates the lyrical accounts and sketches he produced during his four-month stay in the Yosemite River Valley and the High Sierra. His record tracks that memorable experience, describing in picturesque terms the majestic vistas, flora and fauna, and other breathtaking natural wonders of the area.

Today, Muir is recognized as one of the most important and influential naturalists and nature writers in America. This book, the most popular of the author’s works, will delight environmentalists and nature lovers with its exuberant observations.

Online ebook My First Summer in the Sierra John Muir buy Android. Paperback My First Summer in the Sierra download on Bookshop. PDF book My First Summer in the Sierra read on Mac on IndieBound.

MP3 My First Summer in the Sierra by John Muir. Hardcover ebook My First Summer in the Sierra by John Muir. FB2 book My First Summer in the Sierra read online for iOS on Amazon.

FictionBook book My First Summer in the Sierra download on reader. EPUB ebook My First Summer in the Sierra John Muir buy cheap on Kobo. MOBI My First Summer in the Sierra buy cheap on Dymocks.

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: My First Summer in the Sierra — PDF download
Tu información: