Often I Am Happy – FB2 download ~ 9781455570072

Inicio Foros OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte Often I Am Happy – FB2 download ~ 9781455570072

• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #5723 Responder
    Carol Woodford
    Invitado

Often I Am Happy
    by Jens Christian Grøndahl

🔥 Often I Am Happy ~ Read More 🔥

• ISBN: 9781455570072 (1455570079)
    • Author: Jens Christian Grøndahl
    • Publisher: Twelve
    • Release date: April 11, 2017
    • Genres: fiction, denmark, danish, literature, novels, roman, novella
    • Awards: Europese Literatuurprijs Nominee (2018)
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 176 pages

About The Book

«Often I am happy and yet I want to cry; / For no heart fully shares my joy.» -B.S. Ingemann

Ellinor is seventy. Her husband Georg has just passed away, and she is struck with the need to confide in someone. She addresses Anna, her long-dead best friend, who was also Georg’s first wife. Fully aware of the absurdity of speaking to someone who cannot hear her, Ellinor nevertheless finds it meaningful to divulge long-held secrets and burdens of her past: her mother’s heartbreaking pride; Ellinor’s courtship with her first husband; their seemingly charmed friendship with Anna and Georg; the disastrous ski trip that shattered the two couples’ lives.

TXT book Often I Am Happy buy cheap on Booktopia. Paperback Often I Am Happy Jens Christian Grøndahl read reader. FB2 ebook Often I Am Happy for PocketBook.

Hardcover book Often I Am Happy by Jens Christian Grøndahl download on Amazon. Hardback Often I Am Happy by Jens Christian Grøndahl buy on Audible. FictionBook ebook Often I Am Happy on Android.

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: Often I Am Happy – FB2 download ~ 9781455570072
Tu información: