Inicio › Foros › OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte › State of Wonder by Ann Patchett – audiobook download
- Este debate está vacío.
6 noviembre, 2020 a las 17:46 #5156Kimberly OdomInvitado
State of Wonder
by Ann Patchett
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, adult, mystery, novels, adventure
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Places: Amazon Rainforest, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota
- Release date: June 7, 2011
- Awards: Orange Prize Nominee for Fiction Shortlist (2012), Audie Award for Literary Fiction (2012), Wellcome Book Prize Nominee for Shortlist (2011), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction and for Favorite Book (2011)
- Author: Ann Patchett
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 353 pages
- Characters: Dr. Marina Singh, Dr. Annick Swenson, Dr. Anders Eckman
- ISBN: 9780062049803 (0062049801)
About The Book
As Dr. Marina Singh embarks upon an uncertain odyssey into the insect-infested Amazon, she will be forced to surrender herself to the lush but forbidding world that awaits within the jungle. Charged with finding her former mentor Dr. Annick Swenson, a researcher who has disappeared while working on a valuable new drug, she will have to confront her own memories of tragedy and sacrifice as she journeys into the unforgiving heart of darkness.
Online book State of Wonder download. Paperback ebook State of Wonder by Ann Patchett buy cheap Mac on IndieBound. MP3 State of Wonder Ann Patchett on iPhone.