The Empty Glass – ePUB download – 9780399158193

Inicio Foros OXYSER – Todo en maquinaria de corte plasma y oxicorte The Empty Glass – ePUB download – 9780399158193

• Este debate está vacío.
Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Entradas
  • #5715 Responder
    Andie Connor
    Invitado

The Empty Glass
    by J.I. Baker

🔥 The Empty Glass ~ CLICK HERE 🔥

• Characters: Ben Fitzgerald
    • Genres: fiction, mystery, crime, historical, noir, suspense, death
    • Format: hardcover, 336 pages
    • Publisher: Blue Rider Press
    • Release date: July 19, 2012
    • Places: Los Angeles, California
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780399158193 (0399158197)
    • Author: J.I. Baker

About The Book

The Empty Glass: A Novel

324 pp. «In the early-morning hours of August 5, 1962, Los Angeles County deputy coroner Ben Fitzgerald arrives at the home of the world’s most famous movie star, now lying dead in her bedroom, naked and still clutching a telephone.  There he discovers The Book of Secrets – Marilyn Monroe’s diary — revealing a doomed love affair with a man she refers to only as «The General.»  In the following days, Ben unravels a wide-ranging cover-up and some heartbreaking truths about the fragile, luminous woman behind the celebrity.  Soon the sinister and surreal accounts in The Book of Secrets bleed into Ben’s own life, and he finds himself, like Monroe, trapped in a deepening paranoid conspiracy.  The Empty Glass is an unforgettable combination of the riveting facts and legendary theories that have dogged Monroe, the Kennedy’s, the Mafia, and even the CIA for decades. It is an exciting debut from a remarkable new thriller writer.»Keywords: JI J I BAKER EMPTY GLASS FICTION MARILYN MONROE DIARY THRILLER MYSTERY TRUE CRIME ENTERTAINMENT MOVIES TV

FictionBook book The Empty Glass read online. Hardcover ebook The Empty Glass J.I. Baker buy on Android on IndieBound. MP3 The Empty Glass download on Barnes & Noble.

Paperback book The Empty Glass by J.I. Baker for reader. Online ebook The Empty Glass buy cheap PC on Walmart. TXT The Empty Glass J.I. Baker read.

PDF book The Empty Glass on Kobo. Hardback ebook The Empty Glass by J.I. Baker download for iOS. FB2 The Empty Glass buy on Kindle.

Viendo 1 entrada (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: The Empty Glass – ePUB download – 9780399158193
Tu información: